Dear Friends of the Dietrich,
As 2014 draws to a close, I would like to take this opportunity to share with you all that your generosity has enabled us to offer during this fiscal year. On this occasion I would also like to ask if you would kindly consider making an additional year-end, tax-deductible contribution to the Dietrich to ensure the continuation of the high quality programs in 2015 that you have come to expect.
During this past year the Dietrich has provided over 350 movies, classes and events to over 87,000 children and adults. Some of these are highlighted below:
· Film - 76 blockbusters, foreign, independent and art films; spring and fall film festivals
- Music - seven concerts at the Dietrich and at WVIA; concerts included, “Music for the Movies from the Silents to the 1960s”, “Ned Washington: A Lyrical Career in the Great American Songbook” and “Folklore and Coal Mining Songs of the Northeast”
· Theatre - children’s theatre offerings, such as After School Theatre Arts and Acting Camp for Kids, and a presentation of Shakespeare in the Park, at Lazybrook Park
· Visual Arts - 16 exhibits, featuring local artists as well as nationally recognized artists, such as George Schelling, as well as 43 visual art classes for 274 children and adults
· Crafts/Folk - decorative painting, jewelry making, quilting and other craft classes
- Media Arts/ Multi-disciplinary arts - multiple digital art classes enabling students to learn how to shoot, edit and add sound effects to digital film
- Humanities - 10th Annual Wyoming County Reads program; Women’s Forum: Violence Against Women in Northeastern Pennsylvania, and Remembering D-Day with Ed McMullen and the Tunkhannock’s American Legion Honor Guard
- Nature/Science - River Day with nature lectures, including Bears in Our Backyard, Hiking Through the Natural Beauty of NEPA and Reptiles and Amphibians of NEPA
- Health & Wellness - free nutrition classes and chair yoga classes
Please help make 2015 our best year yet! Your contribution as a year-end gift will demonstrate your continuing support of the Dietrich and its extraordinary programming.
Please mail your contribution today to:
Dietrich Theater, 60 E. Tioga Street, Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
To donate using a credit card, please call the Dietrich at 570-996-1500.
Please click on this link to print out a PDF form for your contribution:
Year-End Contribution Mailing PDF Form
For additional information about the Dietrich, please contact Erica at 570-996-1509 or email